Love or Money

For a while now many of the channels have been showing reality shows that deal with weather people should pick love or money. All have been dumb in my eyes but that isn't why I'm posting...I'm here wanting to know what YOU would choose. *POLL ABOVE* (post in here , cause this site don't have >.<) I'll put in my choice later.

recca

hey man we should choose money because without money you wont have the truth love hehe...i think so..just thinking about how can u find a new lover if u have no money..maybe u can but how to keep your gf if u dont go out with her and pay for anything she wants hehe..

recca

oh u just try to find ur bf,and see what ll he do with u...go to somewhere buy somethings for u..u know what, he s trying to make u like him:) ..but what's next ??how can u love each other long times..??is it true love huh? hehe think about this...maybe i was wrong ..i didnt mean we could buy true love but i dont know how to explain..

ctqctq

i haven't seen any "true love" like u mean....except in the movies ^_^ i haven't been with any girls longer than 5 months, and right now the total of gfz i have from being in elementary school is about 7-8 gurlz. I dun know why my mind has changed very fast, after i got it successfully i got boring with that, even broking up always made me sad...so right now i has sworn that i will no longer date to any gurlz until i got rich, i wanna study in the peaceful and quiet environment without any calls in the evening, skipping class for going with her or something like thinking about wat to buy for her in Valentine(coming up) or on her birthday, and spending a fucking much money for goingi out with her.... I also get enough experience (wat the fuk means experience in love hoh, we still get tricked by hot gurlz right)

recca

ya man,that s what i mean ,hehe ,the girl is so complicated...no true love except u re a true man ..so fuking boring b/c of many lover when we were young ,right..it doesnt have any meaning..

LCT

oh shit!What the hell r u talking here.Hey ctwctq, u r a fat man.U like hip hop?Oh shit, what a noob boy!Your face like shit.Haha.

GHIEN_GAME

hey fuking ass-hole LCT, shut up ur mouth and answer the right question, fuk man. Who the hell r u man?? Our 4r dun welcome that kind of fuking ass-hole man, go to home and sux wth ur mum.

@all: sorry for those bad words but i cant stand that man. Now is my answer, i will choose money. Dun have money, dun have love and girls. Nowaday girls r not like in the past, if u dun have money, they will not come to u. Now i still havent found any gud girl. They came to me just for money, they came to me without true love. Man, damn it. That my choice and answer, what abt urs. :D

Có lỗi j` cứ sửa, tui dở grammar lắm, nói chiện thì tốt nhưng muh viết ra khó we' >_<. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

recca

haha wtf u know what he wanna show to all people his english really well by swearing,but he doesnt know that people think he s a shit ...dont wanna talk about this kind of ppl

to ghien game:u had the same ideas with me keke "có tiền mua tiên cũng được"..lo bồ bịch làm gì kiếm tiền trước đi hehe rùi 1 lũ sẽ chạy theo hi` hi`

hix mà sao miệng ông này chửi hay thía nhỉ (mồm bẩn khếp)hehe..ghien_game mày copy coi cái bài kia thằng đó chửi gì..để còn học hỏi hehe..lộn ..chửi lại:D:D:D

alexie911

@ LCT oh shit !!shut up your sucking mouth and don't say anything bullshit.Asshole
Sorry vì đã nói lời k đc lịch sự cho lắm nhưng tức wá éo chịu đc
If let's me choose I'll choose both :D

LCT

hoho, what a sucking mod!Shut up your suking mouth.Your mouth is use to suck your father 's head cock.
Ê còn thằng recca, mồm mày sạch quá ha.Mà tao nói tụi bây nè, đây là box ngoại ngữ, voô đây là để trao đổi tiếng ngoại quốc, tụi bây vô đây lập ba cái topic nhảm nhí, money or love...cỡ như tụi bây money thì chắc có được chứ love thì tao nghi quáHa'ha'

recca

ok fine..tui lập topic vocabulary để trao đổi english ,ông vô ông chửi..tui hỏi ông thằng nào ko có văn hóa...thằng nào stupid ...ok ông giỏi english rồi thì biến đi vô forum này làm gì ...giỏi thì ra ngòai chửi với mấy thằng nước ngòai á...coi nó có khen ông chửi hay ko ..hay là nó đánh vào cái f f của ông hở..mà thui sao cứ phải nhiều lời với lọai người này nhỉ mod ban cái nick là xong..giỏi thì ông tạo nick mới chửi tiếp hen..bb

GHIEN_GAME

Sorry LCT, ur acc is now.... BOOM :)) :D :)). Plzzzzzzz come back to our conversation, money or love??? :D. Dun spam, thx :D B-). !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!