beautiful girl!!!

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.

ndtuandhbk

Have U ever seen a beautiful girl? Yes, of couse. U like her and your heart always beats with high frequency everytime she takes her eyes on U. But why is she a beautiful girl and why did U like her? U can answer the questions? can't U? Let show your private view at the topic: How is a beautiful girl?!!!:D

benjamin

Well, i don't know how you guys feel, but the new screen of Bui Thi Xuan forum is just kindda "in-your-face" everytime I think of writing something here.

Oh, and Bangity, what you had are just normal, man. I had stuff like that so many times that i don't even bother counting.

benjamin

Anyway, i don't mean any disrespect to the girls up there, they look ok. But still, I think there are better things to in that space rather than those girls' photos

Thamiel

凸(  ̄ー ̄)=◯)`ν°)
Staff member
That's right, the banner's looked awful. It's like those girl are the most beautiful on our school(well. in fact, they aren't :))).
Beautiful girl? just the girl I'm starring at everytime I have nothing to do.:D

kuLiu

Right beautiful girl, back to the bloody topic u jaywalkers.

Beautiful girl, in order to class sum1 as beautiful girl, tat person MUST BE A GIRL, ffs, u guys dun believe how many confusion this factor can create.

Secondly, to my point of view, she must be able to turn meh on, this including the good quantity and location of muscles, certain bending lvl of body curves and...... a blowjob mouth (sry, that's how i like it)

Now, talking abt muscle quantity, there'r 1001 trends, peepz like chubby, others like skinny, some obsessed w. obisity, me, i like mah banger a lil bit toned. Abit packs on abs muscle, some good bouncing frontier (not the swinging, hanging type) dun need to be too big, just upright and enouf good shape. Now that's beautiful.

I have a special distaste toward girls w. truck-like or 19"-pizza-like bum, seriously speaking, the huge size of the bon-bon put me off so much.., get me a tight "ey double ash"

That's fo' teh body shape, wen it comes to height, 5'5 or 5'6 with pretty face would do. Now wat i mean blowjob mouth is abit inward jaw, vn-ese term "mo'm", just abit, now i find that charming

Ngoc Nguyen

<div class='quotetop'>Trích dẫn(kuLiu @ Aug 15 2006, 06:00 PM) [snapback]60942[/snapback]</div>
Right beautiful girl, back to the bloody topic u jaywalkers.

Beautiful girl, in order to class sum1 as beautiful girl, tat person MUST BE A GIRL, ffs, u guys dun believe how many confusion this factor can create.

Secondly, to my point of view, she must be able to turn meh on, this including the good quantity and location of muscles, certain bending lvl of body curves and...... a blowjob mouth (sry, that's how i like it)

Now, talking abt muscle quantity, there'r 1001 trends, peepz like chubby, others like skinny, some obsessed w. obisity, me, i like mah banger a lil bit toned. Abit packs on abs muscle, some good bouncing frontier (not the swinging, hanging type) dun need to be too big, just upright and enouf good shape. Now that's beautiful.

I have a special distaste toward girls w. truck-like or 19"-pizza-like bum, seriously speaking, the huge size of the bon-bon put me off so much.., get me a tight "ey double ash"

That's fo' teh body shape, wen it comes to height, 5'5 or 5'6 with pretty face would do. Now wat i mean blowjob mouth is abit inward jaw, vn-ese term "mo'm", just abit, now i find that charming
[/b]

I cannot believe someone would say this!! X-( Don't you respect our female gender at all... We are not a goods, boys!! ... This is 2006 already..be careful with your word, you have touched sexual harassment issue !! X-( X-( X-( X-( X-(

When we say Beautiful gal / handsome guy , it shouldn't just come from the appearance ... what in side (bran/ heart ) is more important.. Who wants to born ugly /?? do we have a choice??? Please respect others more..

sunbell

Yeah, I agree with you Cherry.
In my opinion, I think beautiful girls/handsome boys (appearance) just satisfy your eyes for the first time. After that, if you realize that she/he (in side) is no as beautiful as her/his appearance, what’ll you think? If you say it’s no problem for u kuLiu, [-( I have no idea!!!!!!
Finally, when u want to appreciate the value of people, the most important factor’s their character!!!

kuLiu

@Little Cherry: relax darlin' sry i'm abit boy-talk right there. Right, b4 accuse, would u be kind enouf to give me a chance to explain. Ok, plz read previous post, it's indicating "What do u think it's a beautiful girl"

Ok, apparently, each and every1 of us, by this far, have already built up a model of our favourite opposit sex partner, right? Now, u kan tell me... "NO, I DUN...I'M COOL W. EVERY1" that'd be the biggest lie. Dun jump into any conclusion, i'm not trying to be big-headed here honey. Just sit back and relax. Now...

Say wen u girls chillaz w. each other, i'm sure u girls would have something like "I like my bf to be tall, play sports, music and all..." or ... "i wish my bf can be abit more sentimental to me ...". Do we, the boys/men/gentlements stand up and say "oh, bs, the grass is not greener on the other side of the hill". No, we don't. Bcuz' we understand, ppl has a certain lvl of desire and we respect that ...... so likewise plz. Tell me u dun and i'll admit i'm the biggest fool in the world.

Now, let's consider my tone in a constructive way. Ok, that's the type of girl i like..., i'm sry, did i say i hate ugly girls? I didn't and let me tell ya again I DIDN'T SAY SO, but i have to admit i have a better tendancy to smile at a good-looking girl even if she dun smile back; and i would not smile at some1 who God has spent a lil less effort on her cosmetical-wise unless she smile at me first. Now that's me, i can't and i won't bs on that. Now tell me u girls treat handsome + nice guys and ugly + nice guys with unbias attitude and i'm sure u ARE BS-ing me. Sry, wen it comes to discussion i like to straight out my view.

You take my words as "not respecting u" because u think so. If u dun mind, i'd like to talk base on my poor knowledge of psychology. In my humble opinion, u take my words abit harsh bcuz' u lack of confidence. Now if u'r a person like me, which not bragging by any means and honestly talking, i'm not that GREAT, and i strongly agree w. u that my brain does most of the job making me handsome. Now why do i consider myself so? Bcuz' i'm confident, i have a lvl of certainty in my charms and it rarely fails me. So why dun u pose up abit and look into wat i say....???

There's completly no sexism (i.e sexual racist) in my talk, it's just:

IF I HAVE A CHOICE, I'D LIKE TO HAVE A GIRL LIKE THIS PLZ

now that just has the same meaning as

I'D TRY TO GET A GF LIKE THAT...., MAN, I'LL TRY MY BEST.

Darlin, ur perception is abit too tight round here. Ok, and also, wen discussing abt perception of beauty, ppl (mostly guys) talks abt their dream girl, which indeed for partnership and sexual relationship. Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm a person who HAS A CERTAIN TASTE and i just DARE TO SAY IT OUT. I dun know how u get this to anywhere near "do we choose how we look like" and shit. The answer is :

Yes and No

- Yes: developing environment and daily activity contributes to appearance...., if u go to gym and do exercise, leave a healthy life; HOW THE FK DID U GET FAT? (sry, i use the f word just for emphasis, no offence plz). Dun blame that u'r short, there'r 1001 exercise help increase height, u just didnt try hard enouf

- No: u carry certain genetic traits from ur lineage so yeh.... u cannot choose wat color ur hair is and all, there's always dyes and highlights

Enouf of explaination, i think (or more likely darlin) i hope, u get the message. If i'm a harsh person, do u know wat i shud say...? I'd go like "u trepassed into a topic that u KNOW FOR SURE wat the boys would say and earn a certain agony out of ur curiosity, serve u right"

But i dun, bcuz' i think it's not even a big deal, it's 2006 hon, talk and think abt opposite gender more abt sex and less abt brain and characteristic. Tell me i'm abit old-style, nothing i can say

@Sun: honey, i hope i've explained myself up there too. And pardon me the topic has nothing to do w. "appreciating ppl value" it's mere discussion on ppl concept of a beautiful girl, now there's mine and i dun think i deserve criticism for just presenting my thoughts. And if this happened to hijacked to "humanity and human value shit".... i dun think u have a slight position to tell me honey... Check again wat u got there

@Wan: thoi di pa, ngta dang chanh lu.n heng say pa dzo^ kiu stop, sa?ng wa' a`. Trust me, i know how to do things and wat to say, i won't get this any uglier the topic

ndtuandhbk

I created this topic with hope of many positive feedbacks from you, particularly from boys. Unfortunately, everything has not gone on as I expected. I think that this is a very good and interesting chapter which may attact a lot of people who visit NgoaiNgu box of BuiThiXuan Forum and many good viewpoints will be shown. However, Some boys might show their view at this chapter without thinking twice. More than anyone else, I would like to say "Sorry" to "the half of the world".

kuLiu

Constructively, yes, however, ppl might take it offended. So if u wanna correct mistakes, make sure it's a real syntax or ambigous context, not type or singular/plural thingy.

benjamin

Kuliu, guys usually talk about girls, sometimes in a very inapproriate way, in fact, I do that sometimes too, but i've never seen a guy react to a girl's complain (in this case Cherry) the way you did, it's sooooooo freaking gay.

It's like you've been waiting for some girls to react and then post a bunch of crappy things to piss her off and to show off your trash-talk skill. The whole thing is so unecessary and so retarded,, when i read it, i was like: "what the heck?". I can't image any normal guys would have such a sick mind like you got. what do you call it in psychology ?

sexual harasshment may be too much for a claim but just remember that through what you said, people will know what kind of freak you are.

kuLiu

Kuliu, guys usually talk about girls, sometimes in a very inapproriate way, in fact, I do that sometimes too, but i've never seen a guy react to a girl's complain (in this case Cherry) the way you did, it's sooooooo freaking gay.

It's like you've been waiting for some girls to react and then post a bunch of crappy things to piss her off and to show off your trash-talk skill. The whole thing is so unecessary and so retarded,, when i read it, i was like: "what the heck?". I can't image any normal guys would have such a sick mind like you got. what do you call it in psychology ?

sexual harasshment may be too much for a claim but just remember that through what you said, people will know what kind of freak you are.
[/b]

Gay, pardon me if i'm retarded, how shud tat be gay? Seriously man, i haven't a clue wat ur trying to imply here. Ok, here it comes:

1/ Topic: "Beautiful girls", ppl come and present their ideas, and like u reckon, guys talk abt girls.

2/ Some girls find my post offended (in this case Cherry) and post their point of view. However, shud it due to my poor capability in explaining or shud it be down to Cherry's misinterepretation of my post, i dunno. Still, i defend my ideas to a certain lvl and expect reader to get it the right way.

3/ U burst in from somewhere, start to down-talk without half of a clue abt my post even. Calling sum1 sick and dissing him ... that's easy job for u. Now, lol, i wouldn't call it spamming cuz' i think u spent some effort posting it so w.e. Irrelevant to topic, attacking me without a single quote. Ur just flaming here man, and that's is soooooooooooo intimidating. I'm scared. Watever :))

@all: sry i've turn the place to flame war

benjamin

dude, i'm in college. I got classes and stuffs, everyday, i only have about 30 min after dinner to check and responds mails. You think most people have free time to sit around, bs people like you did ? lol.

kuLiu

dude, i'm in college. I got classes and stuffs, everyday, i only have about 30 min after dinner to check and responds mails. You think most people have free time to sit around, bs people like you did ? lol.
[/b]

Pure flame =)) =)) , summer, why not? Me bs, or did u? Come to think abt it, 30mins/day, now that explain, lol :))

benjamin

this is only summer for high school kids, every college kids with a job and double majors know that they have to work their asses up real hard this time of the year.

I haven't read any of your post without seeing either "shit", "bs" or "f" you seem to pick up the magnificant part of Western culture pretty fast. Congratulation !

oh, bytheway, "gay" means "strange" or "weird", Mr. English speaker.

kuLiu

oops, i'm final Uni, tripple majors (BioChemistry w. Physics) and a job, .... school kids? Hmm... i guess in US ppl go to hs to do their final project, or not?

Gay as weird? Is it, i'm in England not US, i guess it's another misinterpretation of mine? In here, gay means 1 thing, ... are gays in US weirdos too. Well, gluk w. work Mr College kid. rofl. Oh and thx on the compliments, very nice of u, yeh, i have a habbit of using f words as emphasize adj, now that u point out... hmmm.... is f and stuff all u can read from my posts? Sad *sigh

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.