Tell me your dream

kuLiu

For all we know, dream is a sub-concious reflection of images from the brain. Some1 dreams mono-color, others claimed to have coloured dreams. But that's not wat i'd like to discuss here. Some say dream is the world where the wildest and deepest part of ur emotion reveals, others say it's where ur desires take u to. Well, we all dream for at least once in our life, but sometimes, there'r dreams that is so embarrased that the moment u wake up ur so glad and exhale "Oh, it's just a dream"

What is the most weird/ embarrashed dream of urs. Well, let me tell u mine. The most weird dream i have is to suddenly be in BTX with a bunch of high/secondary skulmate, the subjects are mixed up, the teachers come from everywhere and i'm naked. I'm naked it the class and no 1 seem to notice it, it so freaky the situation is. I tried to do the work + find a piece of cloth to cover myself at the same time. And trust me, the whole duration isnt nice. To my surprise, psychological statistic record not only 1 but very many similar cases of dreams where subject is left naked in a public place. They explained it's due to stress and some stuffs but i forgot. How abt ur dream, have u anything interesting?

hoanghero

hahaha, ur dream is weird bro, I actually can't remember when i'm awake, but i can remember some nice dream of mine,like: I started to swim very hard to reach the shore, when I reached it, beautiful girl came close to me, then she show me her $$$$.That's my best dream ever!!!

sahara

my dream is somewhat "impossible" 'cause it's not popular in vietnam at all
Iwish someday I could organise a company that can present professional industry music for vietnam, a place that can train some "musical talented singers" that is known throught out the world.....(like sm town :)) )

pinkstar

Anime Master
I dream every night... And I had a lot of different dreams... :( ... But when i woke up... I didnt remember anymore... Some of them were 9mare .... make me scare, make me cry... hix .. so terrible

hoanghero

I often have 9mare 2, but I foget it as fast as possible, all my 9mare r about demons, vampires, .... very horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(( :((

Well, most of you may say my dream is for 6 years old girls :D BUT somehow I do believe oneday my dream will come true 8-> . Anyway I have this dream when my mom tell me hẻ love story:

Once upon a time (year 20**) in a "NOT FAR FAR AWAY" - Ho Chi Minh City :)) , I am in the most beautiful wedding dress I have never had before. My "Prince Charming" is holding my hand to the church. 8-> 8-> 8-> <:p <:p ...and we both say "I DO" and we are getting marrried. In that happy moment, I could't image if my dad, my mom, my sis, my bro and all my family are there. You know, family, love, friendship and THEN money are important to me. Anyway, that's my dream. It sounds like Cinderella, isn't it? :D

[FireBoy]

why don't we use Vietnamese like another topics? I'm not good at English. :union-1:. I usually forget my dreams when i get up. Sometimes I can remember them, and they're what I thought in the previous day. In my opinion, dreams usually wrong. So, don't believe about your dreams or your real life will be affected. :union-75:

ax_girl

Narin
Staff member
I was dreaming about you lastnight, I could see your smile, your face, your sight clearly in my mind...
I wish it had been not only a dream but also the fact... very very sweet fact :"> I have a crush on you, guy :x

o0Richie0o

My most embarrased dream is: When I was in danger, I cannot face it. I use everyone else as a shield of mine, to cover me, to protect me. Well, that's seems like i'm a chicken. Maybe, I don't know, cuz i've never been in danger before.

Some dreams can bring us a prediction about future. For example, there is a man who always dreams about events happen around the world. The strangest thing is that after dreaming, everything he said comes true. For example, one time he was called FBI and 911 about an airplane accident. First, no one was believe him. But after the accident was happened, The FBI checked again, and strangely, that was the exact airplane the guy said, and the airplane was blew up in the exact time.

Maybe, somestimes we have dreams about future, and i think all of you used to have at least once. For example, There are many things happened in you real life, and you have a feeling that it was happened before. After checking, you realised that it was in your dreams. I don't know what 'bout u, but I usually have that feelings, and some of my friends have that feeling too.

I think sometimes being naked in the class is not a bad idea. When I was in secondary school, one of my friends invented a way to be the best student in a competition. It was being naked in front of the others in the classroom before the test began. It was just a silly thought but it makes me think about the good side of some problems considered as the worst and having no solution.:union-47: